HAHAHA!

Thursday, April 9, 2009

More Birthday Pics...

Emily and Ryan took all of these pictures while they were down for Trey Man's Birthday so I wanted to add them as well. (I'm sorry. You are all probably sick of seeing birthday stuff so after this I'm done.) This first picture is from when I sent in Treygen's picture to Good Things Utah. I was so sad because I missed it by like 5 seconds but I have a wonderful sister who took this picture for me. Birthday Boy and Daddy
Birthday Boy and Mommy
Attacking Noah... He always tries to wrestle him. Noah won though!
This one just cracks me up!We were so happy that Uncle Gavvy came down. I don't think he was as happy, maybe a little bored.
Giving Mommy some love!
And a family photo...

3 comments:

JoHanna said...

I can't believe that he is one already! Looks like he had alot of fun party's!

Ehlers Family said...

Thanks so much for doing that for my mom.. How is it with a one year old? CRazy Huh? I wouldnt have it any other way though.. I hope everything is going well.. We need to get together soon!!! Girls Night Out!! haha

April and Paul said...

Cute photos! You look so good! I love GTU, but I never get to watch it. That's cute that you can tell Treygen that he was on t.v. Looks like you're doing lots of fun stuff. (ps. you're music is killing me on here! :P)