HAHAHA!

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Our California vacation!!!

This month we went to California for our 7th anniversary/Christmas for the kids! We had so much fun. (I think I had more fun than anyone!) Posting these pictures makes me want to go back. This is at Knotts Berry Farm. It was so empty there. We were able to walk right on to almost any ride and be the only people on most of the rides. I couldn't believe how slow it was because Disneyland was packed!
Log ride.. 
 Train ride...  Kenzie has become such a cheese. She loves to smile and make funny faces for the camera.
 My boy still won't let us cut his hair! I tried before we left but it didn't happen because I had so much to do. He is constantly twirling it like this. Em says it's so long he will soon be able to donate it.. Haha



 Treygen loved this ride. We went on it 3 times in a row!

 Dad and Trey on the ferris wheel. Gentry could only do certain rides because he can't handle the twisting and stuff. It makes him sick. :( He had to take a dramaine one day and slept almost the whole next day so we let him stay off the spinny rides.

 You have to do these little mine carts yourself. Treygen was so fast. Kenzie had to get some help.




 Treygen with Snoopy. At Disneyland there are lines for you to wait in to see the characters. At Knotts Snoopy had no line and looked bored.
 It was like we were back home in the parking lot at Knotts. There were roosters and chickens running around!
Balboa Beach! This was Gentry's favorite. I think the kids had a great time too. Too bad it was a little chilly. We probably would have spent the whole day here.






Kenzie was sad because Dad and Trey went to the water and left her by me.

 We were attacked by seagulls when we ate lunch. I was throwing food up in the air and they would catch it with their mouths. It was pretty entertaining. One seagull tried to take off with Gent's bag of doritos so I had to chase it and get them back.



 Gentry made Treygen into a muscle man.







0 comments: