We hope everyone had a wonderful Chirstmas!!!
This is Christmas morning.. I tried to video and take pictures at the same time and ended up hitting the record button twice and missed everything but the ground! Bummer! :(
Treygen got a bow! He was so excited and already is a perfect shot!
Kenzie would have been perfectly happy with just candy. She just carried candy around all morning. Opening presents with Nanny and Papa..
And, of course, it wouldn't be Christmas without getting a big gun! Haha
Kenzie got these slippers from Nanny and was showing them to me. Check out that balance!
When we went to Nanny and Papa's they took us to see this Griswold house. It was decked out with so many lights! I have never seen anything like it. Even the sides and back of the house were all done. This guy starts 3 months early to get them up and takes 3 months to get them all taken down. This picture doens't even do it justice. There were a few more trees I couldn't fit in. It was amazing!!



0 comments:
Post a Comment