Here is my honey :) and his good friend Wade getting our honey out. The kids and I had to stay inside because the bees get a little upset when you take away their honey. I would get upset if someone took my honey too. Haha...
_____________________________________________________________
We have 31 chickens now. It's fun but I am about to go crazy. We let them run around the yard every day which is entertaining to watch because they are pretty funny animals but I am so sick of their crap! haha. If it's not me stepping in it then the kids are and then they bring it in the house, usually just after I've mopped the floor! Anyway, this little white chicken I named Houdini was always getting out of the coop. She started leaving at nights and not even coming back to the coop. She was gone for like a week so we all figured an animal got her but one day she came back. I followed her and found that she was sitting on her eggs in our neighbors shed. Out of 15 eggs 5 hatched and 3 made it. Aren't they so cute!?



0 comments:
Post a Comment