We have been busy this week getting loads of firewood. Let me tell you, it's so much fun! I wish I could do it every day. ha. Here is my hubby cutting down the tree. Treygen likes this part...
Treygen and Kenzie love to put their heads out the window and let the wind hit their faces like dogs. It's funny. The next picture of Treygen makes me laugh.
The leaves are so beautiful right now. I love this time of year! They seem to be brighter this year too.
When Treygen and Kenzie get bored of being out with us they get in the truck and play. This is how they keep entertained... Playing with the steering wheel, eating food, watching movies and taking picture after picture with my camera. I never know what I am going to get when I look through them. This one is my favorite.
I had Gentry stop the truck and let us get out to take a couple pictures by the leaves. I got Kenz out without shoes because she loves to take them off the second she gets in the truck. I set her down on the ground and about died. There was a snake in the leaves right next to her foot! AAAH!



0 comments:
Post a Comment