Started out nice. Got up and got ready to head out and have some fun. While getting Kenzie ready I carried her with me to get her clothes for the day. I was coming down the stairs and missed one or something and fell down the stairs. I slammed into the bottom stair right above my tail bone. Kenzie was fine. I took the fall for both of us. It was the most pain I have ever felt! I think I broke it or fractured it or something. I tried to lay down but every position I tried it just hurt worse. It only felt better when I was walking around so we headed out to the carnival. It was a lot of fun but would have been more fun if I wasn't in so much pain. I am still feeling it when I sneeze or bend over to pick up something. It's awful! Anyway, here are some pictures of the carnival...
Trey loved all the rides and bounce houses!
Kenz wasn't so sure about the rides. She kept giving the guy operating this boat ride nasty looks. It was pretty funny.
Grandma and Grandpa came to stay with us for a couple weeks. It was nice to have them over.
Can you see Trey? haha
Fireworks at our house.Treygen liked throwing those little poppers more than anything.



0 comments:
Post a Comment