We went camping this weekend and found this fun little lake. There was a nice camping spot right next to it.
Gent thought it would be nice to walk around the lake. We got half way around and the rest was just hiking through a ton of trees. It was steep at one spot and I seriously thought I was going to fall in the water. Both kids were bawling and I wanted to too. haha. I am such a freak about going through a ton of trees and bushes. I'm always afraid of spiders and ticks getting us. Luckily they didn't. This is Treygen walking through the water.
Kenz didn't like it so much. It was a little cold.
She loves to run lately. She goes so fast and usually falls like this.
Waiting for Grandpa and Grandma to come up.
We entertained ourselves by setting up targets and shooting the bb gun.
Treygen was really good. He hit the targets by himself.
Treygen tyring to reel one in but it got away...
Everyone went to bed early like party poopers! I wanted to stay up.
July went by so fast. We have never been this BUSY!!! We've had lots of fun! Let's see what August will bring...



1 comments:
Lyssa, did you go camping, or did you go GLAMping? Look at you with your hair all curled and you lookin all beautiful just to go play in the dirt. Haha, just teasin! I wish we could spend more time and go camping and stuff with you guys!!! I MISSS YOU!
Post a Comment