I haven't posted forever because we have been so busy! We moved AGAIN! Yes, I know it's crazy how much we move but this time it's permanent. :) Thanks to everyone for all your help. We moved in the middle of February and have been so busy this first month with fix up, painting, new windows, putting in a wood stove, getting ready for new carpet, etc. It's a lot of work but we are enjoying it. We are so cexcited because we are now debt free and it is wonderful! Gentry is done working the car dealership and is now retired for a bit and able to take some time to be with us and figure out what he really wants to do. Which we already know what that is...if he could find a job where he could hunt every day he would be in heaven.
Here all the pictues from the last month that I haven't been able to upload...
This is what Kenzie has figured out to do. She likes to put this hard hat on and take it off and do it again and again...
You like Treygen's bum behind her?
We got some baby chicks. They are so cute!
This is when Kenzie first saw them. She is a little scared of them.
Treygen loves them and always goes to check on them for us. It worried me at first but he is nice with them.
My happy girl.
Kami came to visit for her birthday and we had a great time! Went four wheeling, bowling, boys went fishing, played lots of games, played outside on a zip line. We had a good time. Check out the zip line videos at the bottom. Poor Kami got a little beat up...
4 wheeling... Kenzie fell asleep for most of it and couldn't really figure out what was going on.
The best part of this picture is Kenzie... Can you see her? It cracks me up.
This girl loves to get her brothers nerf bullets and suck on them She always looks like she is smoking.
She also learned a new trick. She stands up to the armoire and eats the knobs. I thought this was pretty funny.
Treygen's bedroom is upstairs and one day he thought he would ride this bike down the stairs. I wasn't watching but heard it and then him bawling. I ran to see what happened and he was all tangled up in the bike. It was sad but also pretty funny. He broke off the handle bar and now he has to ride his bike like this...
Bath babies!
Kenzie always just showers with us so one day when Treygen was in the bath she crawled in and was playing with him. She was having so much fun. I can't believe my baby is already big enough to bath without being held!!!
Finding anything and everything to suck on..
Painting...
Treygen's room. He was having so much fun doing T's. Can you see all of them?
This is her trick she's been doing for a while. She loves to show everyone her hand. She holds it up for everyone over and over again like it's on display.

















































3 comments:
Oh my!! Your kids are so cute and so big! Glad to hear you're doing okay. And I must say, I am JEALOUS that you have no debt! Great job...
Wow! You've been busy! Where did you move to? Miss seeing you all!
Congrats on the move! I heard you where going to move so I am glad that things went well. Good luck with all of the fix-up fun.
Post a Comment