HAHAHA!

Monday, February 7, 2011

Recent pictures and a sweet new baby!

So happy after her shower!



Haha! Love it!

Fun at the mall. Treygen is always begging to go.

 Time out chair. The quilted bear had this cute little time out chair. I had to get a pic.

 Treygen and I made home made pizza the other night. He loved it.
 This is what happens when Treygen is around while I am making headbands for my babe. He loves to try them on. He actually has two on. The second one is pushing his hair up like that. Ha it was funny. Check out the face.

Kenzie is sick.. :(

She hasn't really been sick until now. She had a fever a few nights ago and then started coughing. The fever is finally gone but she now has a runny nose and the cough still hanging around. I am praying it isn't/doesn't develop into the whooping cough that's going around right now. Poor little thing. It makes me so sad.


 Her brother can still make her smile. Even when she's so miserable.

 Where's Kenzie?


1 comments:

kara said...

Your kids are getting so big! They are both so darling.