I thought I would just start with these two videos because they are so stinkin' cute. Kenzie has started giggling and of course daddy is the only one that can get her really giggling. I missed the first couple minutes of it but got the rest. I think it's the best when they start to giggle. She has been talking a lot this week and is figuring out how to use her hands. She tries to grab everything and put it in her mouth. She also just rolled over from her back to her front for the first time today. I laid her down on the front room floor and went to start the dishwasher and when I came back she was on her tummy waiting for me and smiling so big. I got her to do it again right after. My baby girl is getting so big!!!

Our St. George trip this week... We woke up and left the house by 5am to get some driving in before these two woke up. After we arrived and ate lunch we headed out to go on a hike. We love hiking down there. It's so beautiful.
Treygen loved hunting for all the tiny dinosaurs (lizards.)

Still hunting.. He saw one go under this bush


This kid loves his Nanny so much! He would stay with her forever if he could. He has more fun with her than anyone.


Our tough guy!


Kenzie and Papa. She just loves him!

The next day we went to this park for
Treygen but when we saw how cool the playground was it turned out we went for ourselves. We have never seen a park this cool. Why don't we have one like this up by us? I guess this would be like a merry go round. You know how the old ones had the bars that came out on top and the sides and someone would spin you while you hung on? Well Gent and I got on this one and the kid in the back spun us. There wasn't anywhere to hang on and the next thing we knew we were both hitting the ground. I was happy that it wasn't just me and we both had flown off like nerds.


Here he is on the ground...
These kids came and showed us how you are supposed to ride it.
haha
On these twisty things all you had to do was step on and they would take off spinning like crazy. I thought I was gonna fly off on this one too.

What fun!!

My smiley girl! Everyone really tells me they have never seen a happier baby!
Treygen did really good on this thing. He didn't fly off.

This was like a half pipe for skateboarding.

And this was the very best. It was like swings but with a teeter totter and way more fun. I wish I could put one in my yard. People were looking at us and probably making fun but we didn't care. We even got Papa on it!! Nanny heard some lady say "Now the grandpa's riding it."
haha. We are still little kids!



Treygen even rode it by himself. I was impresses because it was a pretty crazy swing.

Trey golfing on Nanny's putting green.




Because this kid loves dinosaurs so much we went to this dinosaur exhibit. Here he is roaring like a dinosaur.


And last, the reason we went up was to see Papa play in his band. I have never seen this so I was way excited. They were great! I loved it... He played in the
culdesac that was across from their new house. I guess this was a no dancing neighborhood
cuz none of them would dance. Gentry and I started dancing to try to get more people to but no one did...
Maybe they didn't want to dance next to us since we probably looked like the biggest dorks. I don't know how to dance. Anyone want to give us dancing lessons?
Here is Trey and daddy dancing.

My cute boys!

Papa (far left) and the band!

We had so much fun. I hope we will be able to go back again soon. I don't know what I am going to do with Treygen always asking for his Nanny every day. He's going to go crazy without seeing her all the time. We love you Nanny and Papa!!!
1 comments:
whata fun little trip, your kids look so much alike ! i love it!
Post a Comment