HAHAHA!

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween! Kenzie laughing and 1st mush!!!

Happy Halloween! Doesn't he look happy? This was before we left trick or treating. He was a little grumpy but once we started getting some candy and he figured it out he was loving it! We had a great Halloween night and hope you all did too! This is dino roaring and my milker! haha
Just some random picutres I took this week. The first snow... So pretty! I love that we live in such a beautiful area and have this view out our front windows. Kenzie has been pulling some funny faces lately. It's like she is sucking on her tongue or something. It is so funny.
Playing with her feet. She has her hands all figured out now and can grab anything she wants. I think she is going to be obsessed with my hair just like her bro (yes, he is still obsessed with it.) I hope I still have hair by the time they're both done with it. Right now it doesn't seem like I will. Anyway, she loves to play with her feet.
And eat her feet..
This was her first food! Rice cereal, or mush as Gent's fam calls it, and she likes it!
Treygen was such a big helper. He wanted to feed her all of it.
Yum!
A video of her first mush!
Saw this at the mall and had to get a pic.

Nickie and Clay are moving. :( We are so sad. We went to help her pack and grandma watched the babes while we worked. So cute!
Grandpa and the kids
Kenzie was laughing so hard the other night. It sounded like it was Trey. It was so cute!!

1 comments:

hoLLY said...

How fun!! I love their costumes!!!! and your fam pics are stinkin cute!