HAHAHA!

Monday, June 15, 2009

Oh boy!

I have been babysitting Jaydin for a while now while Nickie works and for the most part it has been pretty good. They keep eachother busy and play well together but every now and then they do get into mischeif. So... today Jaydin kept trying to unbutton Treygen's pjs. I would catch her at the second button and tell her that he needs to keep them buttoned and then I would find her doing it again five minutes later. Well, I ran upstairs for a couple minutes to get the laundry and this is what I found when I came back down. And I came back down just in time to catch him peeing on the carpet. Nice. Silly kids!
This girl cracks me up!

5 comments:

the LOTT family said...

oh my word. my baby is a gooney just like her auntie lyssa! lyssa i keep telling you to stop teaching her to take off other peoples clothes! but you just dont do it! haha jk. they are so cute together. she is so happy everyday when i drop her off to you! im so lucky to have someone i trust and love to babysit.thanks sister!

TJ & Hanna Roberts said...

Oh that is hilarious! The things little ones think of. That is nice to have someone for Treygen to play with.

{Rollins Family} said...

i don't know if its rge face j is pulling but she looks so much like jaymi there! ha ha ha

hoLLY said...

haha that is too funny!!!! that s fun they can play together!

anica said...

That is hilarious! They are both so dang cute I bet you have fun with them.