HAHAHA!

Friday, June 12, 2009

Gentry's Moab trip!

Gentry went to Moab last week with our ward for the young mens high adventure. He had a good time but really got beat up. They went biking almost every day and tried to kill him and went jeepin' I guess that is what they call it. I have never done it and never will! I'm already freaked out even on a four wheeler. So here are some of the pictures from it. You have to watch the video at the end... My husband the dare devil.




Gent driving one of the jeeps and trying to not break it... haha







I guess that this was a pretty big jump in person. The camera makes it look like a little one but no one else even dared jump it so it must have been pretty big. Anyway just watch it... It's funny. Good thing he did it more than once.

0 comments: