Nickie has been getting after me about doing this Tag so here I go...
TAG
1.Where was I 10 Years Ago?
I lived in Salt Lake and attended Northwest Middle School with Nickie who was like Miss Popular and I just tagged along with her and was probably the biggest dork ever. I still wore glasses and had an awful haircut like a boy. haha. I was a major nerd!
2. 5 Things on my to do list today!
1-Workout.
2-Get my house cleaned up.
3-Get in the shower.
4-Go grocery shopping.
5-Most importantly, go see Clay and Jaydin while Nickie is working. I would stay and play with Jaydin all day long if Clay would let me. I love that little girl!
3.Things I would do if I became a billionaire!!!!!
I would pay off all of mine and my families bills so they would be financially free and give them money to vacation and enjoy life. I would help others in need and try to make their lifes better. I would vacation with my husband and family and I guess I would invest the rest.
4. Two of my bad habits.
1-I don't really pay attention to what people are asking me sometimes and I answer without thinking first. It usually ends up being a bad or wrong answer and then I have to explain that I wasn't listening.
2-I am a little obsessive compulsive. I like everything to be just right and if it isn't I let it bother me until I make it right.
5. Five Places I have lived. (hah this should say 5 places I haven't lived...we have lived everywhere)
Salt Lake, Rose Park, Bountiful, North Salt Lake, West Jordan, Kearns, Kamas, Layton, Ogden, Mountain Green, Plain City, I could go on and on...
6. Jobs I have had.
My first job was a paper route. haha. I had to wake up so early and deliver what seemed like 1,000 papers. That was not real fun! Good thing my dad helped me. JB's, Gap Outlet, Gateway Grille, Convergys which made me insane, I would call in sick like everyday and then go lay out at the pool with Nickle. My nanny job in Farmington for 4 years which I just finished last week and I am going to miss it! Second Hand Appliance with my mom and dad.
7. Five things people don't know about me.
1. I am a clean freak. Everything has to be clean the way I like it or I go nuts.
2. I love to organize, especially baby clothes. They are all so little and cute.
3. I love to cook breakfast.
4. I love playing games especially when I win...which is always! :)
5. I love being a wife and taking care of my husband. I can't wait to do the same for my baby!
CAUSING THE TONGUE OF THE TRANSGRESSOR TO CEASE
1 month ago



2 comments:
Lyssa,
I miss you so much. Reading this tag just made me miss you even more. I love it that you enjoy your life so much. You are such a great example to me. Also I could really use a house cleaning and as i recall you did say you were a clean freak! j/k. Well I love you and am so glad that you have a blog now.
Your page looks way cute! I'm glad you started one. I'm excited to keep up with your baby.
Post a Comment