HAHAHA!

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Baby shower!

3 pregnant girls...Kelsi, Em and I at my shower.




4 comments:

the LOTT family said...

Im glad you put up the pic of you with my present I know its your favorite and you LOVE it! haha your baby shower was a blast! Im a great baby shower planner! haha ;)

{Rollins Family} said...

I'm so sad that i had to work, sorry ii couldn't make it.
Don't worry though, i have the cutest present ever for you!
We all need to do dinner again befroe we both are mommies.

The Woolstenhulme Family said...

I am sorry I missed that shower. Anyways I really do hope you liked the diaper cake. I am so excited for your little Bronco to get here. I love love love the picture of you guys with your pregnant bellies. Super cute!

Giselle Rasheta said...

What a spoiled baby! I'm so excited for you, congrats!