HAHAHA!

Sunday, November 6, 2011

So pretty!


 I finally painted Kenzie's toe nails this last week and she LOVES them! She gets so excited and loves to show them to everyone.

 Admiring her toes!
 And showing off her belly! She is so funny!
 And the crazy out of control curls are back.  I can't decide what to do with his hair. I like it both ways but like this it is so out of control.
 Aww such a cute man!
Haha wanted to throw this one in. Dad didn't think it was as funny as we did.

5 comments:

Emily said...

Oh I miss you guys! Kenzie's toes are adorable and Trey's hair is awesome and you will probably miss it if you cut it! I miss Noey's long curls now that it has been chopped off. Your kiddies do look a little bit like twins in the final pic. Hehehe.

Emily said...

Get your booty up here to see me RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait another day!

Emily said...

You are way better than me at keeping up your blog! I like the Halloween post below as well. Noey was a dragon a lot like Trey's costume and Braelie was the same little lion as Kenz! Hahaha don't remember if I told you that. I need you to help me get my crazy world in order. You seem to have it all together so well!

Emily said...

Hahaha oh I LOVE Kenzie Girl driving around the gator with Trey in the back and running into stuff! This makes me laugh!

Katie said...

So adorable--they look like twins!!

Miss you! Hope you are having a great holiday season.

Loves!