Happy 31st Birthday Gentry! We love you!!!
.
______________________________________________
This girl loves popsicles! She basically eats my whole popsicle every time.


Giving daddy loves.

Kenzie has figured out how to stand up by herself! Oh my baby is getting so BIG!!! You can't tell but Gent isn't holding her here.


Playing outside... This is Treygen's playhouse. Isn't it cute?





Here's my cute hubby tilling our garden. When he came in he looked a little shook up. haha. We are so excited to do our own garden this year. We have never done it before. We started some veggies growing inside in this little greenhouse thing and it is coming along pretty good...the second time. We had to start over because we killed them in the sun the first time.

Here is the barn Gentry is building for our horses. Yeah, we are gonna try the cowboy thing.

So the other day I was cooking and Gentry had to get in the shower. I told him to bring Kenzie to me and he was like "she's fine, she is just playing in Treygen's room." So a couple minutes later I snuck up to check on her and this is what I found. She's just like her brother!


This guy was right outside our door on Trey's birthday. I snuck out to get a better picture and scared him away. :(

She has figured out that pulling down the toilet paper is fun and makes a big mess for mom. I now have to put it up on the counter because if I don't catch her in time she will be eating it.


And last, a video...At what age do they learn to do this? For Treygen it was like a year and a half I thought.
CAUSING THE TONGUE OF THE TRANSGRESSOR TO CEASE
1 month ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment