Gent doesn't have to work all day long 6 days a week anymore and I love it! Now he has a few hours off in the morning or evening and one more weekend day off so we have been able to do more stuff together as a family. The other day we went to Boondocks. We had never been there before and it was pretty fun. They have this huge playground for kids and Trey had so much fun on it. 

Arcade games... This was my favorite game as a kid. It wasn't sharks but the same kind of game.

Thinking he was doing dance dance!
His most favorite thing to do! Bowling! They have this mini bowling alley for little kids and it was perfect for him. He could pick up the balls himself and throw them himself. He LOVED it!


Gent talked me into taking Trey on these bumper boats. I thought "oh yeah that will be fun." Then we got outside and I realized that you can get soaked from other people squirting you. I tried to get Gent to do it for me but he wouldn't.
Right away I tried to run away from all the other kids to the other side of the pool but they all came and attacked us. Here is the first kid attacking us. Treygen was screaming "Stop it kids!" and telling me to tell them to stop. It was pretty funny. 
Soaked and ready to go back into the air conditioned building to freeze. Hah. It really was pretty fun.
We want to go back to Boondocks again. Anyone want to join us?
___________________________________________________________________





2 comments:
what great pics! I bet Treygen had a blast!!! he is adorable!
She is so cute. I hope everything is going well. We need to get together soon.
Post a Comment