HAHAHA!

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween!

We had a wonderful Halloween! We went to dinner at Granny and Grampy's (Sean and Rebecca's) then headed to the trunk or treat. Treygen loved it. He walked up to every car and said trick or treat and loved that he got candy for it. I think the best part of the whole thing was that Sean was giving out tricks too, not just treats. When the little kids would say they wanted a trick he would reach in a box and pull out a baby kitten and place it in their bags. The kids would then grin from ear to ear and run to their parents to show them what they got. They were lucky enough to give away 3 out of 6 tricks! It was hilarious!

Here is Em with her little lion
Our little lion cubs! Aren't they the cutest?! The whole night we kept saying to them "what does the lion say?" and they would both say "roooar!" Noah's roar was so big and scary and Treygen's was like a little cat. My baby lion wasn't so happy here because Noah had just wacked him with his candy bucket.
Claudie and his little bumble bee!
I love this picture of Noah! He's so funny!
Granny and her little fairy princess!

The night before Halloween we went to a Halloween party at Tyler and Caprice's. They always throw a great party. Since we already had our little lion's costume we had to figure something out to match... By the time we got to the party the tin man was already falling apart. :(

Thanks Tyler and Caprice! And sorry I had to steal this picture. The only one I got was on my phone.

3 comments:

The Richards family said...

That is the cutest Halloween costume, and I love that you all dressed up... Cute idea!! Your family pictures are great. Treygen is getting so big, How fun!!

Brandon and Krystyn said...

Your pictures are too cute Alyssa! Treygen is getting to be such a big boy, and I noticed you really are having another baby? If so, congrats!! That's really exciting! Good luck on your move:)

hoLLY said...

how fun!your costumes are awesome!